incl. accessories, warranty card, manual, EC declaration of conformity, 2 years warranty on the boat, as well as all attachments, 5 years warranty on the boat skin.
colouring of all iBoats:
- Body of the boat: dark green or ealtree (camouflage pattern)
- high pressure bottom: dark green
- paddle: black lacquered
- seat wood: black lacquered + seat cushion
- iBoat Logos lateral and in the front: orange
Max Person: 5 (5 Adults) Max Capacity: 590 KGS
Pictures in onlineshop do also show the use of the past iBoat generations!
iBoat 320 - Generation 4
The ideal boat for longer sessions, is it is something more!
ATTENTION: pictures are different and show iBoats from older generations too
NEW: All iBoats come with black paddle and solid and warm sitting wooden bank + cushion!
• Delivered with solid iBoat cover! • More internal space than comparable dinghy models 260 or 320 • no superfluous line-catchers! • Multiposition adjustable seat (back for the drill, forward for paddling) • 0.6 bar high pressure floor for quick inflation and Deflation and ideal transport weight • Extra strong PVA material Dezitex 1100! • Package size: height 40cm, length 125cm, width 60cm
Oarlock of metal: - Standard equipment at all iBoats - Strong, self-locking bolting - No deterioration and absolutely break-proof also at strain
Space Wonder The
large interior is achieved through shorter cones behind the motor
bracket, more width and as long as possible straight tubes, with the
merge at the last moment to the bow!
Generous standard equipment: • High pressure floor • High pressure pump • Oversized transport bag • INOX D-Ring with handle at bow • 2 paddles • 2 seats, including bank-easy-on-off system and sliding system (multiposition) • Repair kit • Spare valve • Manometer • Fender-Expander Kit
HD Video: Max Nollert's Schlauchboot-Ära, since 1996
Short iBoat Trailer
Imperial Fishing iBoats – The hardness test - iBoat VS Dodge RAM 2500
45 Minutes iBoat Talk
Also take a look at the product presentation of the iboat exclusively on www.carpzilla.de
Mark Dörner: "The iboats of Imperial Fishing
enjoy great popularity. It is no wonder because Imperial Fishing was the
first company that developed rubber boats for carp fisher. Also in our
rubber boat comparison they had the highest score and the newest version
of iboats, the iboat 2.0, is furnished with another innovation:
oarlock with metal roller- unbreakable. The iboats are real carp fisher
boats; it is about time to pay attention to them!"
The big Carpzilla rubber boat comparison – www.carpzilla.de The
choice of rubber boats is huge. This gave the redaction team of
Carpzilla the challenge to compare the actual boats. Carpzilla gives you
a nice review- which boat is the right one for you?