IB Carptrack Liquid-Powder Paste MK2 - ready to fish!
The time has come: the Carptrack MK1 liquid powder paste, which is known as extremely catchy, is now ready to use again! MKII version now even more catchy!
LPP MK2! These were the last steps in the development of the "easy to use" and handling. Concerning. We have not had to test the recipe components for a long time.
Everyone agrees. Rarely has there been a more catchy jacket for boilies
Max Nollert:"As a carp angler there is a life before and after the first time with the
Test the paste and your fishing day will not be the same!"
- 1. take a piece of the paste (size like boilie)
- 2. roll it quickly and intensely in your hands - it becomes softer and stickier
- 3. press the paste flat and round, put the boilie on it
- 4. coat the boilie with the paste and stick it with your own adhesive force
- 5. roll it circularly in your hands
- 6. pull the finished bait onto the boilie hair
Hook baits can be prepared at home. Particularly beneficial in the cold season or when it rains.
Produced with: 130 g CT Powder, L-Proline, 50 ml CT inLiquid, Carptrack Flavour
Send us your short report with a catch photo on which the liquid powder paste can be seen to firstname.lastname@example.org